Our Employment Services help individuals find the right employment that suits their personal passion and career goals. We provide this through community-based vocational training and employment opportunities.
Employment Services offers individuals a variety of options to help job seekers on their road to finding a career. We provide services that help our job seekers prepare for, secure, and maintain their maximum level of employment through Supported Employment and Group Employment.
Job Placement Services
Road To Responsibility, Inc. (RTR) believes in helping individuals find jobs that are a match for their passions and career goals. Our Career Specialists work one-on-one with individuals throughout every step of the employment services process:
- Discovering career interests and skills
- Securing a job that is a good fit
- Learning the necessary skills through individual coaching sessions
- Continued support to ensure ongoing success at the job site
RTR is focused on providing positive outcomes for everyone involved. We work with both businesses and individuals to form beneficial employer/employee relationships. Our goal is to make sure everyone is happy!
There are benefits for businesses who partner with us:
- Work Opportunity Tax Credits (WOTC)
- Employees are pre-screened through our Job Placement department
- Employee training support through our Career Specialists
- Employee job coaching and long-term support
- On the Job Accommodation Assistance for employers
- 87% of American public would prefer to give business to companies that hire people with disabilities
For more information about our Employment/Job Placement Services please contact us.